Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thinking about the future....~~~


Assalamualaikum w.b.t

This week I've seen many wedding being held...
In my family, in TV, at newspaper...even radio..
What's the meaning of this??
Why do I keep on seeing those things??
That's make me think...
What did I have done to my life nowadays?


Am I happy with my life?
I keep on thinking back...
My heart...it feel so lonely right now..
Seeing those people happy, wondering when will my life going to be happy like that?
But I keep on telling to my brain (not to my heart)
to forget all those things and never think about it..
My brain follow, but my heart not...
So I keep on busying my life with my work...
Just to keep my heart busy from thinking that kind of thing...
Even now is not the time for me to think deeper..
but someday, I will...Insyallah...
I hope that people around me are HAPPY with their life...
Just hope that their relationships may last here and hereafter...Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumors???